As the top clamps supplier in the UAE, our clamping solutions are developed intricately with a focus on each detail. We provide high-quality equipment for many applications.
Obaid Masood Building Materials Trading L.L.C., the top clamps supplier in Dubai, has been providing engineered clamping solutions for over thirty years for diverse applications in industries such as industrial and plumbing in construction.
Being the best steel clamp suppliers in Dubai, we provide the highest quality clamps, owing to their application-oriented design and adaptability to enhance total product performance. The top clamps supplier in the UAE, Obaid Masood Group, has the appropriate product knowledge, engineering excellence, and technical know-how. We, as the top clamps supplier in the UAE, have a superior skill set to provide great value to a cross-section of dedicated customers and user bases within market segments spanning nationwide Aftermarket distributors/channel partners, actual users, and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) on a national and international scale.
The temperature of Pipes: Pipes expand or contract depending on the material’s temperature fluctuation. Consequently, the chosen clamps must be able to endure these temperature changes.
Load bearing Capability: Clamps should be chosen depending on the appropriate pipe loads. Therefore, pipe clamps must be chosen after the calculation of pipe support loads. Typically, clamps are avoided for applications involving axial loads, such as line stops. In smaller lines, however, fixed U-clamps are employed as line stop supports. Also, clamped shoes are occasionally utilized as line stops. In such instances, the number of axial loads must be evaluated and, if necessary, adequate supplementary provisions must be made.
Pipe Clamp Materials
Pipe clamps are made from a variety of materials, including:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Alloy Steel
- Chrome/Chrome-Plated pipe clamps, etc
Most pipe clamps have the following characteristics:
- Simple Operation
- Easy installation
- Adjustable within a narrow range
- Stylish appearance
- The temperature range is determined by the utilized clamp liner
- Typically, all pipe clamps feature impact resistance
- Quick and straightforward pipe installation and planning
- Shock-absorbing abilities
- Vibration damping characteristics
- Acoustic reduction attributes
- Heavy torque
- Suitable for pipes of varying diameters, etc.
What Are Pipe Clamps Used For?
The piping and plumbing sector makes extensive use of pipe clamps. Common applications of pipe clamps include the following:
- To connect and secure pipes to buildings for support
- To offer rapid, secure, and cost-effective installation and servicing for a pipe system
- Pipe clamps may also be used for a variety of fastening purposes
- The pipe clamps may also be used to absorb stress, minimize noise, and dampen vibrations
OMBMT Quality Management:
Our quality management team is committed to delivering excellent service to our valued customers for items that are properly examined upon receipt from suppliers and before shipment to customers.
OMBMT Values – Success:
We want to be the clamps supplier in UAE for both new and current clients. Our thirty-year history of acquiring and retaining satisfied customers is evidence of our dedication to quality, efficiency, and affordable pricing.