PEX is a worldwide brand of plumbing valves, fittings and accessories. Owned by UK specialist brassware manufacturer VADO, which is part of the Norcros Group PLC. PEX products are designed with careful attention to detail to ensure longevity of product performance and to guarantee outstanding quality.
As an ISO 9001 accredited company, PEX provides customers with a consistently high-standard of product reliability and service, allowing them to offer our industry-leading guarantees. PEX works closely with WRc-NSF, one of the leading testing and approval organisations in Europe, to ensure that our products conform to the required high standards.PEX products are designed and manufactured to the relevant British Standards: BS5154, BS1010, BS5412 and BS1212.
PEX or cross-linked polyethylene, pipe, and fittings are a popular choice for plumbing, radiant and hydronic systems because they are flexible, durable, and cost-effective. PEX UK is easy to install, usually only requiring the use of a simple clamping or crimping tool, it is available in a variety of sizes and colors, making it easy to customize a system. PEX fittings come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including straight, elbow, and tee styles. PEX can also be used in radiant heating systems and is a great choice for hot and cold-water supply lines. Overall, it is a package deal. PEX pipes and fittings are high-quality products that would make your water supply easy maintenance and secure.
Types of PEX valves
PEX valve suppliers would offer you several choices when it comes to PEX valves, some of the types that are majorly used in the plumbing industry are:
- Gate Valves: These valves are used to regulate the flow of liquids by opening or closing a gate. They are commonly used to control the flow of water in residential and commercial applications.
- Ball Valves: These valves are used to control the flow of liquid by rotating a ball that is connected to a stem. They are commonly used in pressurized water systems, such as showers and sinks.
- Check Valves: These valves are used to ensure that the flow of liquids is going in one direction only. They are commonly used in pressurized water systems, such as showers and sinks.
- Relief Valves: These valves are used to relieve pressure in a system by allowing excess pressure to escape. They are commonly used in pressurized water systems, such as showers and sinks.
Benefits of PEX valves
PEX valves UK has a number of advantages over other kinds of valves and these slight advantages make the PEX valves a better option for your house.
- PEX valves are corrosion resistant, making them ideal for systems where salt, chlorine, and other corrosive elements are present.
- They are also easy to install and require no soldering, thus reducing labor costs and installation time.
- PEX valves are more energy efficient than other types of valves, as they provide a higher degree of sealing and are less likely to leak.
- PEX valves are also more durable than other types of valves, making them a great choice for long-term use.
- PEX valves are often less expensive than other types of valves, making them a great choice for those on a budget.
In conclusion, PEX pipes and fittings are a great option for any plumbing or heating project. Plus, they are affordable and come in a variety of sizes and fittings to fit any budget. Whether you’re a professional plumber or a DIY enthusiast, PEX supplies are the way to go for any project.